Training for Small Business Owners
Do you need a leg-up on Social Media Management or Website Design?
Girl Geek Communications offers personal one-on-one coaching as well as seminars and workshops. We can help small business owners, entrepreneurs, and non-profits up their game in the world of social media, website design, or online directories. We offer the following types of coaching via video call:
- Social Media Coaching
- Assistance with WordPress Website Design or Maintenance
- Managing your Google My Business Listing
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Managing online customer reviews
(Our coaching services are designed for business owners or non-profits seeking to manage their own online presence. We do not offer training services to marketing professionals)
90-Minute Coaching Session
Initial 90-Minute Coaching session is $200
Follow-up sessions are available and pricing will depend on your individual needs.
Book a time on our online calendar and email us with your training goals. We will get back to you with a link for the video call and a digital invoice to pay for your video training via credit card or paypal. Government entities can purchase via check or ACH. Girl Geek is registered in the state of Montana, insured, and has a copy of an ICEC certificate available upon request.
Coaching is available at our office in Billings, MT or via video call.
Some areas that we can help with include:
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Website Design and Maintenance
- WordPress Websites
- Website Hosting
- Google Adwords
- Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Google Business Profile Assistance
Girl Geek Communications is often hired to speak at online events. Our past clients include Small Business Development Centers (SBDC), Small Business Administrator (SBA), Business groups and Chamber’s of Commerce.
Check out our online event calendar to find a training session today. These sessions are often free or low cost. Contact us if you are interested in booking Girl Geek Communications for online training.
In-Person Speaking and Workshops
Are you looking for a speaker for your training event or workshop? Our founder Geek, Miranda Gilbert, averages about 20 speaking engagements a year!
Miranda’s workshops and training sessions focus on helping small business owners manage their own online presence and make informed decisions regarding their online marketing. Training sessions are in NO WAY sales pitches! We believe in informing entrepreneurs about their various options when it comes to managing and growing their online presence. Some examples of our workshops are:
- Choosing the Right Website Platform for your Business
- Social Media for Small Business 101
- Social Media for Business: Beyond the Basics
- Getting Started in E-Commerce
- Analyzing the Impact of Your Social Media Presence
Grow with Google Program
Miranda is also a Gold Level Partner in the Grow with Google speaker program. Through this volunteer program, we are able to offer FREE* workshops for small businesses. This ever growing list of workshops includes:
- Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps
- Make Your Website Work for You
- Reach Customers Online with Google
- Make Better Business Decisions with Analytics
- Use YouTube to Grow Your Business
- Learn the Basics of Google Ads
*A travel fee may be assessed for in-person workshops
Contact us today to book Miranda for your event! We have individual sessions and daily rates available. References are available upon request.