Social Media Management for Businesses
Social media management is our flagship service.
Sites like Facebook, YouTube, Google My Business, and Twitter were meant for use as a tool of communication. And what better way to reach your customers than maintaining a presence on the sites they already visit?!
Having a presence on social media takes a lot of work. Posting material, monitoring comments, answering customer questions, watching for reviews, and keeping an eye out for inappropriate comments. As a business owner, you could easily spend all day on social. But, of course, you have other things to do.
Girl Geek helps businesses with social media:
- Posting content and material
- Monitoring for reviews
- Monitoring for customer comments and messages
- Creating graphics for posts and pages
- Setting up and managing paid promotions, posts, and offers
- Responding to customer comments and questions on your behalf (and in some cases, with your assistance)
- Notifying you of comments that need your attention
- Social media contests and giveaways
- And MORE!
Whether you are already involved in social media and have a pages and feeds set up OR if you need us to start your presence for you, we can help!
Follow us on social to see how it’s done!